TODAY, BATTERIES FOR STATIONARY STORAGE HAVE BECOME A COMMODITY, BUT.....
How to reduce the duration, complexity and cost of the installation?
- Today: battery are mainly transported in specific packaging and mounted within container on site.
- This leads to high complexity and long duration installation.
How to design a system that can evolve over the years to maintain the capacity?
- Adding batteries capacity into an existing installation after several years of operation is a major issue with the standard battery container approach.
How to reduce carbon footprint and environmental impact ?
- Production of the battery is not the only part of the CO2 emission.
- Transportation has a big impact. Waste management on site is a challenge.
Based on 110 years of battery manufacturing and integration, Leclanché introduces a new concept
- Modular and scalable concept
- Integrated auxiliaries
- Plug & Play: easy to interconnect
- Simplified logistics
- Fast installation on site
- Easy battery capacity augmentation
ComponentsDifferent blocks to build LeBlock™. Energy storage installation with LeBlock is as easy as playing with bricks.
- High density lithium-ion batteries including fire suppression system.
- 744 kWh with LFP technology.
- Interconnection and protection of the batteries
- High efficiency temperature management for the batteries
- Selection from tier 1 supplier
Energy Management System (EMS)
- Control and monitoring of the entire energy storage system.
How do you build your Energy Storage System with LeBlock™ ?
Logistics, Installation and Augmentation
Blocks are directly transported; battery mounted to the final site. Cost and CO2 emission reduction.
Blocks are easily interconnected on the top using prefabricated flexible connectors.