Containerised Power Skid
Our solution significantly reduces project management requirements. Onsite coordination and installation problems are minimized or eliminated because all equipment is installed, tested and ready to use upon delivery.
At Fuji Bridex, we review the information supplied and incorporate prefabrication assembly concepts to the base design. Our design services and product solutions offer many benefits:
- Optimized Design: Project site gets exact materials required to perform the work, instructions and dimensional drawings for installation, no under or over ordering, no wasted time looking for materials, no part of the scope overlooked.
- Installation Time and Onsite Manpower: Work is put in place in less time, with fewer onsite resources. This allows our clients to manage manpower needs more effectively.
- On-Time Delivery: Less onsite material handling, clutter, and issues with storage.
- Coordination and Sequencing of Assemblies: Every item sent has a specific purpose, place, and installation order. Work can be put in with less skill required.
- Safety: We design our assemblies to facilitate ease of handling and installation with equipment, not bodies. Reducing the installation time and people required reduces exposure to active construction hazards.
- Quality and Installation Predictability: We design and build all assemblies in a controlled environment for consistency and ensure that all supporting is in place according to project specification and the Code of Practice