Designed for monitoring temperature and humidity levels inside data centers, server rooms, cabinets and other critical facilities.
Humidity is underestimated as a threat for your infrastructure. Everyone knows about temperature and its risks, but many are unaware of humidity as another big risk.
To tackle this threat for your equipment, we’ve designed this reliable, calibratable relative humidity and temperature sensor.
The humidity component inside the ServersCheck sensor is made in Switzerland. It is tested against several national standards.
Key sensor features
– measures relative humidity between 10% and 90%.
– with a ±2% accuracy.
– humidity probe made in Switzerland.
- daisy chain version available for up to 20 sensors.
– optional calibration certificates available.
– compact plug & play sensor.
– designed for indoor use.
– steel enclosure.
– industrial grade.
– 0u rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor.
– plugs into the base unit.
– powered by the base unit.
– alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS.
– integrates over IP using Modbus TCP, SNMP, XML, JSON with other systems.
– integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU with ICS. Requires optional add-on.