Designed to complement facility fire safety systems with additional smoke sensor in critical facilities and enclosures.
HYPERLINK “https://infrasensing.com/sensors/sensor_smoke.asp”The smoke sensor is a photoelectric smoke sensor for monitoring smoke inside facilities. The security smoke detector comes with in-built dust compensation, a patented CleanMe® feature, a replaceable optical chamber, and an in-built sounder.
The smoke sensor works on the light-scattering principle. A pulsed infrared light-emitting diode serves as the light source, and a high-speed photo diode as the sensing element. This design has superior protection against false/nuisance alarms caused by dust, RF, and ambient light. The proprietary optical chamber is field replaceable.
– Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED).
– Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED).
– Photoelectric smoke detection.
– UL Rated.
– OU and rack mountable.
– Self-diagnostics Meets NFPA 72 Sensitivity testing requirements without the need for external
– Comes with in-built dust compensation.
– In-built sounder.
– Patented CleanMe® feature.
– Superior protection against false/nuisance alarms caused by dust, RF, and ambient light (Built-
in Drift Compensation)
– Replaceable optical chamber makes any required cleaning a Snap