- Overcurrent detection (IDMT)
- 6 Selectable IDMT curves
- Programmable Low-set and High-set tripping thresholds
- LCD with live display of individual phase currents
- Last trip memory/history recall
- Pre-defined selectable CT ratio’s
- Test and Reset buttons
- 96 x 96mm, Panel Mount
Fully programmable and easy to set-up digital relay that offers the user the ability to monitor and detect an Overcurrent condition of each phase. The user is able to choose from 6 tripping characteristics curves or alternatively assign a Definite Time. Two separate relay outputs are provided and can be configured to either operate at the beginning or end of a time out period and additionally, set for Manual or Auto-resetting.
A clear, backlit LCD provides all key information the user requires for both operation and setting up.
An auxiliary supply (required to power the unit) must be present for the product to function.