- Earth Fault detection (DT)
- Adjustable Low-set and High-set tripping (High-set disable option)
- Adjustable Definite time setting (applies to Low-set threshold only)
- Instantaneous tripping on High-set
- LED indication shows if thresholds exceeded and when tripped
- Test and Reset buttons
- 96 x 96mm, Panel Mount
An Earth Fault relay that will monitor and detect when the measured current exceeds the set trip threshold and de-energise the output relay after the set time delay. Two levels of tripping thresholds are provided (both adjustable) allowing the user to set a “Low-set” and “High-set” trip point. The adjustable time delay is only applicable when the Low-set trip point is exceeded. If the measured current exceeds the High-set trip point, the relay de-energises straight away.
An auxiliary supply (required to power the unit) must be present for the product to function.