The product monitors it’s own three-phase supply and can be set for either 3-wire or 4-wire monitoring. For the output relay to energise, all phases (and neutral – if applicable) must be present, phase sequence correct and measured phase asymmetry/unbalance within the set limits. If any of these conditions are not met, the relay will de-energise.
- Under voltage and asymmetry monitoring
- Selectable nominals for popular 3-wire or 4-wire supply voltages
- Detects incorrect phase sequence, phase and neutral loss
- Adjustable Trip level and Time delay
- DPDT Relay output
- 17.5mm wide, DIN Rail mount
- UL Listed