Getting an alert when a leak is detected is great. But where is it? Find leaks is what makes the difference. And that’s what InfraSensing does.
With the latest edition of our Monitoring Software or Monitoring Appliance you can now plot the leak sensors on your floor plans, building maps and the software will automatically change the colour when a leak is detected.
Our water leak detection sensing cables are proudly manufactured in the USA.
The sensing cables are mechanically strong and resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
Durable. Reusable. Industrial grade. Protecting your infrastructure & facilities.
– detects leaks along its cable with an accuracy of up to 15cm (6 inch).
– can detect multiple leaks at the same time, with location for up to 2 sequential leaks
– 5m/17ft reusable water sensitive cable.
– optional cable lengths of up to 100m/300 ft available.
– expandable up to 100m/330ft per sensor.
– triggers an alert when water touches cable.
– IP68 housing: just put it anywhere under your raised floor and let it monitor for you.
– compact plug & play sensor.
– designed for indoor use.
– steel enclosure.
– industrial grade.
– 0u rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor.
– plugs into the base unit.
– powered by the base unit.
– alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS.
– integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON with other systems.
– integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU with ICS. Requires optional add-on.