- Type A – Earth Leakage Relay
- Selectable Trip level (0.03 – 10A/30A) and Time delay (0 – 10s)
- Local (and optional remote) Test/Reset buttons
- Isolated Auxiliary supply
- 1 x SPDT/1 x SPNO Relay outputs
- 44mm wide, DIN Rail mount
This product is used in conjunction with an external Core Balance Current Transformer (CBCT) and will detect residual sinusoidal alternating and pulsating direct currents. An adjustable trip level and time delay allows the product to be set according to the type of installation to be protected. When the level of leakage current being monitored exceeds the set trip level, the unit will trip. Typically, the product is used in conjunction with an external switching device (i.e. contactor, shunt trip). An auxiliary supply is required to power this product.